Visualisation of evolution of communities in time and space.
Each circle represents a community. The circle's size metric depends on the community size.
1. Select the label-propagation community detection algorithm.
2. Select the coloring dependent on only community or add information about vehicle speed or congestion. Vehicle's speed is represented as a colored circle stroke (ranging from green to red). Congestion is represented by number of vehicle's stops. If a vehicle stops more than once on a link over the cycle course, the link is considered as congested. The circle stroke indicates how many times a vehicle stops on a link.
3. Click Play or move timeline to see the evolution of communities.
4. Click on a circle to track the details of the community and its evolution.
5. Watch on the table the communities and their properties.
6. Watch charts prepresenting graph's statistics over time and more.